Cauliflower Greens Mixed Sprouts Tikki
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4980 times
Make the most of cauliflower greens to up your haemoglobin levels! Though not very commonly used, these greens are a very good source of iron and lend themselves to the preparation of very tasty dishes, such as this Cauliflower Greens Mixed Sprouts Tikki.
This easy and tasty starter uses mixed sprouts for binding and to enhance the iron , protein and calcium content of the recipe further.
After boiling the sprouts, make sure you drain the excess water completely or else the tikkis will not bind properly.
- Combine all the ingredients into a deep bowl and mix very well using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter flat round tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with 1 tsp of oil. Cook all the tikkis on it, using 1 tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with coriander chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.