Beetroot Capsicum Curry
by matangy ramya
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9209 times
This is a healthy colourful food . Serve with rotis or hot rice
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan, add the cahewnuts and raisins and fry till they turn golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat another 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the beetroot and cook for more 2-3 minutes.
- Add the salt, mix well and add the cashewnuts and raisins and mix well.
- Serve hot with rotis and parathas.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 05 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.