Batata & Tamatar Poha
by Foodie #57270
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15567 times
A very good treat with tea, to be enjoyed with your close ones
- Wash poha.
- Strain in a colander
- Add half of the coconut, coriander,turmeric, sugar & salt to it
- Keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds cumin seeds, curry patta & green chillies & turmeric pd.
- Add onion and fry well.
- Add tomatoes & fry again
- Add the potatoes and cook for a while.
- Add the poha.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with the remaining coconut & coriander.
- Serve hot, after sprinkling sev.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #57270 on 19 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.