Til and Jowar Puri (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14896 times
Suggested serving size for 100 calories: 5 puris. Easy to make, this iron-rich snack with jowar flour and sesame seeds is ideal for anytime and anywhere munching.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a semi-soft dough using enough warm water (approx. ¼ cup).
- Divide the dough into 30 equal portions and roll out each portion into a 50 mm. (2") diameter circle using a little jowar flour for rolling.
- Arrange half the puris on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the step 3 for the remaining puris.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.