Burnt Corn Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 480 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38180 times
Mexicans love their food smoky flavoured. This corn salad is a tasty example.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan until it smokes.
- Add the corn kernels and go on stirring until they are slightly burnt. Remove.
- Add the remaining oil and the onion and capsicum and cook for 1 minute. Remove.
- Mix the corn kernels, onion, capsicum and tomato and salt.
- Pour the dressing on top.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.