Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34453 times
Mixed vegetables in a red tomato-based gravy, this is a delicious low cal subzi with the goodness of lots of veggies and nutrient-filled soya chunks. It is not very apt to use whole soya chunks in Subzis as they look too big, and not all would like to eat big chunks… hence, chop them so that the subzi will look good, and it will also suit everybody's taste. This korma is rich in vitamin A and folic acid as it has carrots, coriander, tomatoes etc. Further, I've also used less oil and low fat milk and cream to curb the excess calories. Healthy and nutritious for all age groups, you can even include this as part of your daily meals!
- Heat the soya oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the ginger-garlic paste, onions and green chillies and sauté till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomato purée, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, sugar and salt, mix well and cook till the soya oil separates from the gravy.
- Add the soya chunks and mixed vegetables, mix well and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the milk and cream, mix well and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.