This recipe has been viewed 4742 times
1. best if freshly made. try not to store for more than a day or two.
2. you can use a tablespoon of fresh cream to soften the paneer dough.
- Knead the paneer with the sugar to form a smooth dough. add the kewda essence and knead again.
- Divide the mixture into 2 parts and slightly saute 1 part in a non-stick pan for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix the sauteed dough with the remaining dough and knead again.
- Roll out this mixture to 12.5 mm. (1/2 ") thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out rounds and place on serving plates.
- Decorate with sliced fruits of your choice.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.