59 white chocolate recipes | recipes using white chocolate |
white chocolate recipes | recipes using white chocolate | See our White chocolate in desserts, Basic chocolates using white chocolate and Party desserts using white chocolate.
White Chocolate Walnut Praline Rocks
White chocolate in desserts
Interesting recipes using white chocolate for desserts . try these recipes and serve them at your parties, and definitely it will be a hit.
1. Blueberry Mousse tempting combination of white chocolate and blueberry crush, this is another easy-to-make mousse that you cannot resist!
2. Quick Orange Mousse tangy taste of oranges dominates this quick mousse. But, what makes this recipe a real topper is the way the vibrant orange sauce contrasts and complements.
3. Caramelized Apple Mousse unique white chocolate mousse is sure to win every heart, even those who are die-hard dark chocolate fans!
Basic chocolates using white chocolate
Basic recipes using white chocolate, teaches you how to handle white chocolate, and make easy recipes with it.
1. Tempered White Chocolate a drizzling of tempered white chocolate always raises the standards of the dessert.
2. White Chocolate Fudge a fascinating thing. Its lovely flavour and unique texture are not only irresistible but quite addictive too!
3. Oreo Truffles tantalizing crunch and sweet chocolaty flavour with a hint of saltiness make it a great value-add for other desserts too.
Party desserts using white chocolate
Let it be kids party or adults party, these recipes are going to work as a magic. Simple and easy recipes, make it ahead of time and serve after you serve your meal.
1. Chocolate Doughnuts a snacky treat that crosses all age and cultural barriers. Kids like to have them with a warm glass of milk.
2. Layered Fruit white chocolate and coconut biscuits a tangy and peppy combination of fruits for this dessert as they contrast beautifully with the white chocolate sauce.
Layered Fruit, White Chocolate and Coconut Biscuit Dessert
3. Double Layered Chocolate Truffle Gateau all-time favourite. Dark chocolate sponge layered with dark and white chocolate makes an irresistible dessert for al chocolate lovers.