Layered Fruit, White Chocolate and Coconut Biscuit Dessert
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 76 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11987 times
An absolutely delightful dessert, made exclusively for white chocolate lovers! We have chosen a tangy and peppy combination of fruits for this dessert as they contrast beautifully with the white chocolate sauce.
In this mouth-watering creation, the fruits are layered with white chocolate sauce and other ingredients like chopped almonds, desiccated coconut and crushed coconut biscuit, which accentuate the flavour of the fruits, while at the same time giving you a multi-textured mouth-feel.
Make sure you arrange the Layered Fruit, White Chocolate and Coconut Biscuit Dessert just before serving, as the biscuits and fruits will get soggy if allowed to rest.
If you like fruits in your dessert, we have hundreds of Fruit Based Dessert recipes for you to try and enjoy.
- Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the white chocolate and butter and mix very well to get a smooth sauce.
- Just before serving, add ¼ cup of pear, ¼ cup of kiwi in a tall serving and top it with ¼ cup white chocolate sauce evenly over it.
- Add ¼ cup of pineapple, ¼ cup of apple, 2 tbsp of crushed coconut biscuits and top it with 2 tbsp of whipped cream evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp almonds and 1 tsp desiccated coconut evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more serving.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per glass
|Vitamin A||621.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||64.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||22.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.