by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 1532 times
Oreo has a kind of charm that captivates young and old alike. Its tantalizing crunch and sweet chocolaty flavour with a hint of saltiness make it a great value-add for other desserts too.
Here, we have used it to make enchanting Oreo Truffles that are made by encapsulating a luscious mix of crushed Oreo and cream cheese in a crisp white chocolate shell.
You will love the mouth-feel as well as flavour of these delicious Oreo Truffles. A must-try, this dessert has the power to make a normal day special and a special day super special!
Try other truffles like the Coffee Truffles and the Walnut Raisin Truffles .
- Combine 1¾ cups of crushed oreo cookies and cream cheese in a deep bowl and mix well with the help of your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 18 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball in between your palms.
- Arrange the balls at equal distance on a big plate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and mix well.
- Dip each oreo ball into the melted white chocolate till it is evenly coated from all the sides and place it back on the flat plate.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of crushed oreo cookies evenly on all the balls. Refrigerate them for 2 hours.
- Serve or store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
- These oreo truffles stay fresh for 5 to 6 days in an air-tight container when refrigerated.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per truffle
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.