• Oreo cookies are usually enjoyed as a snack with a cold or hot beverage.
• Kids love to separate the layers, lick the cream, and then dunk the cookies in milk.
• These cookies may form a base for puddings or pies.
• Try crumbling these biscuits over vanilla or chocolate ice-cream, or over custard.
• Oreo cookies are used in Domino’s Pizza's "Oreo Pizza".
• Premium ice-cream outlets offer the Cookies & Cream flavour, made by mixing crushed Oreo cookies with vanilla ice-cream.
• Oreo is the key ingredient in McDonald's popular Oreo McFlurry slush.
• Oreos are also used as an adornment on top of Donut King's Cookies & Cream Sensations donut.
• Burger King's Oreo Sundae Shake features whipped cream topped on a vanilla shake with crushed cookies blended into it.
How to store oreo biscuits, oreo cookies
• The cookies should be stored in an airtight container, and consumed before the expiry date.
• Do not store them with other strongly flavoured biscuits like pineapple or orange cream. These flavours will overpower the subtler taste of Oreo cookies.
Health benefits of oreo biscuits, oreo cookies
• Oreo cookies are a quick source of carbohydrate, and help keep hunger away.
• Since these biscuits are high in sugar and fat content, have them in limited amounts only.