Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11195 times
These soft-centred cookies are not only unique but totally outta-this-world. We warn you, it is really very difficult to stop with one! These Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are unlike anything you have ever had before. They are not crunchy, but have a unique texture with a soft centre, like a cheesecake. The cookie dough is enhanced with cream cheese and chocolate chips not to forget a dash of vanilla, and finally rolled in crushed Oreo biscuit before baking. So, the experience begins with the Oreo meeting your taste buds, followed by the uniquely flavoured cheesecake cookie, interrupted excitingly by spots of chocolate! Simply put, you must experience it to understand it! You can also try other exciting cookies like the Cornflake Cookies, and the Chocolaty Coconut Peanut and Orange Cookies.
- Take a baking tray, line it with butter paper. Keep aside.
- Combine the butter and cream cheese in a deep bowl and mix well till smooth, using a whisk.
- Add the sugar and vanilla essence and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the plain flour and chocolate chips and fold gently using a spatula.
- Take a scooper and scoop a portion of a dough, roll it between your palms to form a ball. Roll it in the crushed oreo biscuit till it is coated evenly from all the sides and place it on a baking tray.
- Repeat step 5 to make 11 more cookies.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes or till light brown in colour from the sides.
- Once baked, cool completely for 30 minutes and serve or store it in an air-tight container and use as required.
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cookie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.