5511 sugar recipes | Indian recipes using chinni, sakkar |
sugar recipes | Indian recipes using chinni, sakkar |
In India, we not only put sugar in all our Mithai but also in lots of our food. Sugar is used in sabzi, dal, paratha, roti, raita and almost anything from a pinch to loads of sugar.
Sugar used in Mithai
1. atte ka malpua recipe | easy wheat flour malpua| Rajasthani malpua | Indian sweet recipe | with 16 amazing images.
atte ka malpua recipe | easy wheat flour malpua | Rajasthani malpua | Indian sweet recipe
atte ka malpua recipe is a fascinating Indian sweet recipe with fabulous texture and flavour. Learn how to make Rajasthani malpua.
2. atta ka sheera recipe | Gujarati atta ka sheera | gehun nu sheera | whole wheat sheera | with 12 amazing images.
atta ka sheera recipe | Gujarati atta ka sheera | gehun nu sheera | whole wheat sheera
atta ka sheera recipe is a popular Gujarati sweet made from simple ingredients which are easily available in the Indian kitchen. In fact all you need is whole wheat flour, ghee, sugar, cardamom and almonds to garnish the Gujarati atta ka sheera. I consider whole wheat sheera one of the easiest Gujarati sweets to make.
3. You would have tasted sheeras made out of various flours or semolina. Here is a unique sheera made with walnuts! It has a fantastic texture and interesting flavour that is worth savouring. Just place a spoonful of the Walnut Sheera on your palate and keep it there for a few seconds to enjoy the special taste.
4. kesar peda recipe | instant kesar peda | quick and easy peda recipe | kesar mawa peda is a rich Indian sweet which is often enjoyed at festivals across the country. Learn how to make kesar mawa peda.
kesar peda recipe | instant kesar peda | quick and easy peda recipe | kesar mawa peda
Indian drinks using sugar
1. kokum juice is a pleasing drink to overcome sun stroke. Learn how to make traditional kokum juice to beat summer heat.
Kokum Sherbet, Kokam Sharbat Recipe