Eye Catching Carrot Halwa ( Vitamin A Rich Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 62 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22190 times
A lighter version of the conventional carrot halwa which is filled with vitamin a for clear vision.
- Steam the carrots over boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Heat the ghee and add the steamed carrots. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add the skim milk powder and cook for a few minutes, stirring continually.
- Add the almonds and sprinkle the cardamom powder on top. Serve hot.
- Goodness Guide :
- Good for your eyes owing to its carotene content which is a precursor of Vitamin A.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.