Orange Sandesh ( Protein Rich Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21446 times
Orange sandesh, a sweet bengali delicacy that will surely make it to the list of your favourite foods! paneer is good source of protein, but might be difficult to consume in pungent, heavy gravies when you are pregnant. This fragrant, light dessert might be a more tempting option. Freshly made orange juice imparts an amazing flavour to this recipe, imparting a tanginess that most pregnant women prefer.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of water and knead it till the mixture becomes smooth. Add a tbsp of water if required.
- Divide this into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the sugar in non-stick pan till it melts, add the orange segments and gently toss them in it, making sure that the segments do not break. Keep aside.
- Take a portion of the sandesh, top with an orange segment and 2 banana slices.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 11 more orange sandesh.
- Refrigerate for atleast one hour and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandesh
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.