Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4992 times
1. a number of variations may be used for the sprouts and the veggies, sometimes a cutlet may be inserted.
2.left over veggies may be used.
3.a fruit and a packet of chips or snacks will make it a complete meal.
- Mash the boiled potatos
- In a pan mix all the ingredients and cook for 2-3 mins over medium heat.
- Apply tomato sauce or mint chutney to the rotis,
- Arrange 1tbsp of mixed vegetables,1 tbsp of sprouts,2 tbsp of spiced potatoes(left over veggies if available), and sprinkle some salt pepper and lime juice.
- Make a roll and cover in a foil.
This recipe was contributed by sangeeta28 on 03 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.