Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33244 times
Mixed pasta is an Italian style mixed pasta recipe cooked in a savory tomato based sauce. The boiled colorful and differently shaped pasta tossed with sauces, grated cheese and herbs makes for an excellent , appealing and tasty Italian evening snack or even a side dish with salads and soup.
Add your private note
Mixed Pasta recipe - How to make Mixed Pasta
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes Cooking Time: 20 Minutes Total Time:
- Boil the pasta till soft in salt water and drain and keep aside.
- Fry and keep aside the slices of sausages and bacon 9 if required).
- Chop the garlic and in 2 tablespoons of olive oil fry the garlic and pour the chopped vegetables and already fried meat slices.
- Pour 2 table spoos of pasta sauce and add salt to taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes to soften the vegetables.
- Add grated cheese and ground black pepper on top.
- Sprinkle a few leaves of coriander.
- Serve with bread.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.