Cheesy Corn Stuffed Jacket Potatoes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32211 times
A cheese and corn topping that goes just as well with jacket potatoes as it does with bread. This serves as an interesting tea-time snack, and could also serve as a wholesome supper if served with soup and salad.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the sweet corn, capsicum and celery and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the fire, add the cheese, cream, salt and pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Make criss-cross slits on the top of the boiled potatoes.
- Press the potatoes from the base to open up the slits and to make a cavity for the filling.
- Sprinkle salt on the potatoes and fill with the filling mixture.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot garnished with the parsley.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||148.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||33.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||17.6 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.