by Nitika Jain
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16335 times
Vegetable Quiche, the tart has a cheesy base filled with fresh and colourful vegetables, paneer and cheese. This quiche looks stunning and tastes wonderful. Good for lunch and dinner with some soup or salad as an accompaniment and equally good to serve as party food.
- Sift the plain flor, add butter and rub well. Add cheddar cheese and enough water to make dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes in fridge.
- Spread and level the dough in a buttered quiche/ flan tin. Prick with fork all over. Bake at 160°c for 25 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- In a non-stick pan heat the butter, add onions and sauté, add french beans, carrots, capsicum and corn. Stir an mix well, add salt and paneer. Remove from fire.
- Add cream, tomato puree, cornflour, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix weel.
- Spread vegetable mixture evenly on the cooled quiche crust.
- Sprinkle ½ of the cheese.
- Spread the cream. Press the slices of tomato on top, sprinkle the remaining cheese, oregano, peppercorns and parsley.
- Bake in a preheated over 150°c for 20 minutes.
- Cool, cut into slices and serve. .
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 30 Jun 2016I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.