Twisted Stuffed Pizza
This recipe has been viewed 7086 times
1. pizza base can be done instantly by replacing baking powder with yeast.
2. you can bring variations in toppings by adding grated panner,pineapple, corn and spring onions.
3. kids love pineapple by itself as a topping.
3. make pizza base from the leftover dough of naan. its equally good.
- Saute the ajwain seeds and chopped tulsi leaves in oil. now add the onion paste and the tomato puree.
- Once the tomato puree and onion both are done add salt and red pepper to taste.
- Add salt, baking powder to the maida and mix well. add curds to the mix and knead the dough with milk.cover the dough with a damp cloth and
- Leave the dough aside for about 3-4 hrs.
- After 3-4 hrs the dough will rise just like naan dough. divide the dough
- Into two equal portions.
- Take one portion of the dough and roll it with the help of some maida flour in a circular pattern of 6 inches diameter.
- Place the pizza base on a pizza pan and spread out some pizza sauce on the pizza base leaving about 2 cms edge.
- Spread all the chopped vegetables on it.
- Now spread both the grated cheeses one by one.
- Now with the second portion of the pizza base dough roll out a little smaller base then the first one of about 5.5 inches diameter.
- Carefully put it over the first base and joint the edges of both the pizza by twisting it just like a ghughara''s edge.
- Now spread the pizza sauce on top of the entire stuffed pizza leaving the twisted edge. and spread the vegetables and the cheeses.
- Sprinkle some oregano and place it on the middle rack of your oven. the oven should be preheated at 425 f.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for about 15 mins at 400 f. meanwhile if u see the cheese bubble prick it with a fork.
This recipe was contributed by suchi04 on 25 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.