Tasty Rice Croquettes
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5706 times
Tasty rice croquettes are deep fried and crunchy croquettes made from leftover rice mixed with chopped coriander, chillies and spices.
- Mix all th above ingrdients lightly.
- If too soggy add some flour,if too dry add a few teaspoons of water.
- Give shape of croquettes.roll in semolina.
- Heat oil in a kadai.deep fry the croquettes on a medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tamarind sauce,green chutney or all time favourite ketch-up.
This recipe was contributed by mushu on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.