Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4600 times
A delicious mouthwatering eatable to have during fasts!!!!
during fasting, this food-item can help in giving you a change.
do try it out!!!!
- Wash the sago. drain & keep aside atleast for 2hrs.
- If necessary sprinkle a little water to moisten the sago.
- Take a pan , pour a teaspoon of oil in it. let it go warm.
- Add cumin and then add sago to it. fry it for a minute.
- Now add the mashed potatoes, cut green chillies, green coriander leaves, peanuts & raisons to the fried sago.
- Also add salt to it.(as per the taste)
- Mix them properly to make a mixture.
- Now make rolls of the mixture in the desired shape and deep fry them.
- Serve hot with curd or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by reema_goel on 08 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.