Rice Mooli Methi Dhokla
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5985 times
Here we can use left over rice. It is a spicy recipe to warm up the winters. We can make it into dhokla or muthiya form as desired. For dhokla make batter for muthiya knead the dough.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Make soft thick cake like batter and pour it into greased thali.
- Arrange thalis in dhokla stand and steam it for 15 minutes.
- Let the steam escape.
- Cut in to squares and pur the tempering on top.
- Garnish and serve fresh with chunda and tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 09 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.