Peanut Ladoo, Quick Peanut Laddoo
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5095 times
This is a wonderfully quick and tasty version of Peanut Ladoo, which you can make in a jiffy without requiring you to make a syrup or any such complex step.
You just need to roast and powder the peanuts, mix it with powdered sugar and spices and shape the ladoos laced with aromatic ghee. A super tasty sweet treat, this lasts for 3-4 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Other must-try ladoo recipes in our collection include the Churma Ladoo , Til Laddu , Halim Ladoo , Besan Laddoo , Motichoor Ke Ladoo and Nuts Khoya Ladoo .
- Roast the raw peanuts in a broad non-stick pan for 6 minutes.
- Cool and de skin them
- Blend the peanuts in a mixer till coarse.
- Transfer the coarsely crushed peanut powder in a deep bowl, add the powdered sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the melted ghee and mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 14 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Serve or store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
Nutrient values per ladoo
|Vitamin A||25.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.