Rocky Road Popcorn Balls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3417 times
Rocky Road is an internally-acclaimed ice-cream flavour that traditionally comprises chocolate ice-cream, nuts and marshmallows. Inspired by this, we have created a delicious snack that kids will drool over and gobble up in seconds. Why, the Rocky Road Popcorn Balls will bring out the kid inside adults too!
Obviously, who can resist these buttery, crunchy balls of pop corn, peanut and marshmallows spotted with yummy chocolate chips. You can store this tasty treat in an airtight container to enjoy when you wish.
- Combine the marshmallows and butter in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes or till smooth, while stirring continuously using a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the popcorn and peanuts and stir gently using a spatula till mixed.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Grease your palms with little butter and make 10 equal balls and put in a plate.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
Nutrient values per ball
|Vitamin A||127.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.