by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25707 times
Deep dark chocolate and playful chocolate sponge mingle with fresh cream to form luscious Chocolate Balls, which when coated with crispy chocolate vermicelli, result in a dessert that will turn even an ordinary event into an extraordinary one!
- Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the chocolate and mix well till the chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Allow it to cool for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the chocolate sponge and mix well. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball and again refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll the balls in the chocolate vermicelli till they are coated evenly from all the sides and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
Can be stored for 1 to 2 days refrigerated.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per ball
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.