Palak Aur Chawal ki Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 203 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27629 times
These soft rotis are best served with a thick dal or a subji. You can use other leafy vegetables or a combination of leafy vegetables like methi, mint etc. to enhance the nutritional value of these rotis.
- Combine the cooked rice and spinach and blend in a mixture using little water to make a smooth puree.
- Transfer the puree in to a deep bowl and add rice flour, salt to make a soft dough. Add water if required.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll out each portion into a thin circle of 150 mm. (6") diameter, using flour to roll the rotis.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the roti on it, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough to make 5 more rotis.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.