chawli beans bajra paratha | healthy green chawli beans paratha | chawli beans veg paratha |
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 152 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26856 times
chawli beans bajra paratha | healthy green chawli beans roti | long beans veg paratha | with 30 amazing images.
chawli beans bajra paratha with a spicy chawli (long beans) and garlic filling makes a meal in itself. They go very well with chaas, curds and all kinds of spicy pickles.
See why this is a healthy green chawli bean roti. Long beans is a low calorie vegetable and hence can be consumed by those on weight loss. It has fair amounts of vitamin A and good amounts of vitamin C. Being a green vegetable, it is rich in phytochemicals and antioxidants, thus plays an important role in fighting cancer and delays aging.
Bajra is rich in Magnesium which improves insulin response by lowering insulin resistance which is good for Diabetics and healthy heart but to be had in restricted quantity and with low fat curds or raita to minimise the carb impact.
Enjoy these stuffed chawli beans bajra paratha for lunch or dinner.
Tips for chawli beans bajra paratha. 1. Whole wheat flour is added to the bajra flour to make it easier to roll out the parathas. 2. We have used coconut oil in making the paratha as it is very healthy. Coconut oil is a medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s). Unlike other fats, they go directly from the gut to the liver. From here, they are then used as a source of energy.
Enjoy chawli beans bajra paratha | healthy green chawli beans roti | long beans veg paratha | with step by step photos.
- Combine the chawli, green chillies, garlic and coriander in a mixer and blend to a coarse paste without using any water.
- Heat the coconut oil or oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the asafoetida, ground chawli mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove the pan from the flame and allow it to cool.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- To make chawli beans bajra paratha, divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll the dough into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place a dough circle on a flat, dry surface and spread a portion of the filling over it.
- Place another dough circle over it and seal it tightly by patting down with your hand.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the paratha, using little coconut oil or oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to make 3 more paratha.
- Serve chawli beans bajra paratha immediately.
Chawli Beans Bajra Paratha recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.