Mixed Vegetables in Coconut Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55138 times
This mixed vegetables in coconut gravy is a great combination of dry spices and coconut milk with mixed vegetables. Worth a try !
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste using little water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the curry leaves, 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook no a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the mixed vegetables, salt, coconut milk, ¼ cup of water and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with rice, papad and onions.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||502.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||24.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||24.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.