Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4227 times
Keep pressing buns while heating so that they become soft
- Cut tomatoes to slices
- Tear each cabbage leaf to big halves
- Heat 2 tspbutter on tawa,fry potato slices till crisp and golden
- Divide bun to two halves.heat them o tawain 1 tsp oil
- Heat cabbage leaves on non stick tawa for few seconds
- Put cheese slices on hot cabbage and not directly on tawa
- Now keep cabbage leaves and cheese on lower bun thenpotato slices
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Arrangehot tomato slices on potatoes cover with second piece of bun
This recipe was contributed by minughai on 30 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.