Masala Bread Idli
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6443 times
Though idli is a common breakfst in south india, children usually do not like it. Recipe like this can be served as a tea-time snack or even as a tasty breakfast item.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute on a medium flame for few minutes.
- Add the green chillies,curry leaves and tomatoes and cook for few minutes.
- Add the idli pieces and tomato sauce and cook till the oil is completely absorbed.
- Remove from flame and garnish with coriander leaves and bread crumbs.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 04 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.