Mango Dal Curry
by Foodie #547454
This recipe has been viewed 2843 times
A delicious spicy curry to be enjoyed hot in monsoons!
- Clean and wash the moong dal, transfer in a pressure cooker, add the mangoes and salt,turmeric,green chillies and 3 cups of water and mix well.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles or till the dal is cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Mash the dal to make it smooth.
- Heat the oil in small pan and add the mustard seeds,cumin seeds, onions, red chillies, curry leaves and saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add this to the moong dal paste to it and boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve it with hot rice and ghee.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #547454 on 16 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.