Malai Kofta - Cheese Balls In Tomato Cream
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9441 times
Malai kofta - cheese balls in tomato cream is a potato and paneer kofta curry (besan coated dumplings) simmered in a rich and spicy tomato based gravy. Enjoy cooking this vegetable specialty, malai kofta using this easy to prepare tasty malai kofta recipe. Share your favorite kofta recipe, malai kofta recipe online.
Add your private note
Malai Kofta - Cheese Balls In Tomato Cream recipe - How to make Malai Kofta - Cheese Balls In Tomato Cream
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the ingredients for the koftas.
- Make cheese balls out of the mixture.
- Fry the cheese balls and keep them aside.
- Take oil(2 tbsp.) in another pan.
- Put in tomatoes, onions, ginger garlic paste and saute them in oil.
- Put in salt, pepper, cumin seeds,dry coriander powder,red chilli powder, turmeric powder.
- Add 2 glasses of water and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- It's ready to serve.when serving, put the koftas in the serving dish and pour the tomato gravy over it.
- Top the gravy with fresh cream and fresh coriander and serve hot.
- You can add cashewnut paste to the gravy to make it rich.
This recipe was contributed by hitesh_raikwar on 20 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.