Lauki Moong Dal Curry
by BETHICA DAS
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19053 times
The simple Lauki cooked with roasted split moong dal and fried vadis. This is a side dish and can be had both with chapattis or rice.
- Dry roast the moong dal till light brown. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and fry the vadis till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Temper the same oil with the cummin seeds.
- Add the sliced Lauki, green chillies, salt, turmeric powder, fried vadis and the coriander-cumin powder.
- Mix well and cook, covered on low flame till done.
- Serve, garnished with ghee and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 02 Apr 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.