by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2908 times
Kiwifruit granita made from green kiwifruit and soda water. It is very icy icy and cool. It is to be served chilled.
2 green kiwi , halved and scooped6 tsp kiwi crush2 cups soda
- Combine the scooped kiwi and kiwi crush and blend in a mixer till smooth, taking care the seeds are not crushed.
- Pour in individual glasses, filling half the glass.
- Pour ½ cup of soda in each glass and keep in the freezer for for 7-8 huors.
- Remove from the freezer, unmold and break with the spoon.
- blend in a mixer, taking care that the mixture should not become slushy, ice crystal should remain.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 17 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.