Black Grape Granita
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 121 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22458 times
The lovely deep purple colour is enough to entice one and all to go for it. Delicately flavoured with roasted cumin powder and black salt, this granita is sure to perk you up on a hot summer afternoon.
- Blend the black grapes and bananas to a fine purée in a food processor.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, cumin powder, black salt and ¼ cup of water and mix well.
- Freeze in a shallow container till set.
- Transfer to a blender and liquidise till it is slushy.
- Serve scoops of the mixture in 4 individual bowls or long stemmed glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.