Khus Khus ka Seera
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7889 times
Be very careful while frying the poppy seeds while making it golden brown. don't make it to brown or else it won't taste good. thanks
- Soak poppy seeds overnight. wash in such a way that any residual mud is deposited in the bottom.
- Heat the ghee ina heavy-bottomed vessel.
- Put in the poppy seeds and fry on a low flame till it turns deep golden brown. immiediately add the milk n powdered cardamoms.keep stirring at the short intervals.
- When the milk dries up add sugar and fry on a low flame for about 10 min taking care that it does not sitck to the bottom.
- Palce the vessel on a preheated tava and let it simmer for 5-7 min.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced almonds.
This recipe was contributed by rtym on 09 Oct 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.