Kadai Patta Gobhi
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62396 times
An easy and quick vegetable recipe,kadai gobi (cabbage) is prepared by stir frying fresh green cabbage with coconut and tempered with mustard seeds, amchur and curry leaves.
- Sprinkle the turmeric powder and salt on the cabbage and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, curry leaves, and asafoetida and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the cabbage, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the amchoor, mix well and cook in a high flame, while stirring in between, till all the water gets dried up.
- Add the coconut and coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot or cold as a salad.
This recipe was contributed by shachi_rana on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.