Healthy Ragi Dosa
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9129 times
how about having something healthy?Ragi/Finger millet flour is something which became my friend very recently.
- In a big mixing bowl, add ragi flour, salt to taste and enough water to make into a smooth paste.Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Add more water [as required] to make the batter into a slightly watery consistency.[you could also pulse it in the mixer if there are any lumps].
- In a seasoned dosa tawa, pour a ladleful of batter from the edges towards the centre to form a round shaped dosa [since the batter is watery,spreading dosa batter in the traditional way is not possible].
- Allow both the sides to turn golden brown in colour and then fold the dosa into half then fold again.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney, pickle or coconut-jaggery mix.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 01 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.