Hariyali Paneer Makhani
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26800 times
Hariyali paneer makhani is a punjabi paneer recipe with succulent paneer cubes cooked in creamy green gravy. The gravy is prepared by mixing spinach and makhan( cream) and is aptly spiced to suit every palate. .
Add your private note
Hariyali Paneer Makhani recipe - How to make Hariyali Paneer Makhani
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Cut paneer into one inch sided triangles and add the lemon juice, green chilli paste and salt, mix well and keep aside to marinate for fifteen minutes.
- Roughly chop green tomatoes, place them in a pan, add a little water and cover and cook for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Strain and blend the tomatoes to a puree and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the green garlic greens, capsicum, spring onion greens and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Cool and blend to a puree. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add bay leaf, cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the green garlic, ginger paste, mix well and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add khoya and green tomato puree and sauté for 2 minutes. Add water and capsicum puree and mix well.
- Add garam masala, honey and salt and mix well.
- Add the marinated paneer pieces and mix well.
- Add the fresh cream and stir gently.
- Sprinkle kasuri methi and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tiwari_anuja on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.