by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Hariyali Mutter in Hindi)
- ગુજરાતી માં વાંચો (Hariyali Mutter in Gujarati)
Added to 111 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25402 times
There are dozens of ways of cooking mutter, but this one truly tingles the tastebuds thanks to dominance of coriander in the masala. Hariyali Mutter comprises healthy ingredients and cooking methods, thereby strengthening the heart and controlling blood glucose levels too.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the nigella seeds and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the asafoetida and the prepared paste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk and green peas, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add 2 tbsp of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer, mix lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 more minutes. Serve immediately with phulkas.
Hariyali Mutter (Diabetic-Friendly) Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.