Dry Fruits Barfi
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9478 times
Quick and easy dry fruit barfi recipe at tarladalal.com.the barfi is cooked with condensed milk, sugar and crushed dry fruits. A special dessert for festivals and parties.
- 1. Bring the milk to a boil in heavy bottom pan. Add the curds and stir continuously on a sow flame(approx 30 - 35 min).
- 2. Add the sugar, nutmeg, mace, cardamom and chopped dry fruits and continue cooking very low flame till the milk thickens.
- 3. Add 3/4 cup of water and keep stirring over a slow flame till all the moisture has evapourated and the mixture leaves the sides of the pan
- 4. Add the kewra essence and mix well. Remove from the fire and pour into 100 mm. X 100 mm. Square tin.
- 5. Allow it to cool and cut in 16 squares.
This recipe was contributed by kpvasa on 07 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.