Creamy Malai Methi Matar
by Rakhee amit jain
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47288 times
I learnt it from my mother.
- Immerse the methi leaves in hot and salted water for 5 minutes.
- Wash thouroghly, drain and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and beat the cream until it becomes smooth.Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai. Add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the paste and mix well.
- Add the grounded powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the peas, methi leaves, cream and all the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on a slow flame for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can add a little flour to make gravy thick. Mix well.
- serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rakhee amit jain on 01 Oct 2010I am Rakhee Jain, from chennai. Iam a house wife n trying to learn new cooking ideas & recipes.I am ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.