Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13519 times
Browse thru our recipe collection of chocolate brownie recipes and brownie recipes, including our eggless chocolate brownies recipe. An ;lovely brownie recipe with chocolate filled centers.
- Sift flour and baking powder and keep aside. chop walnuts.
- Grease a round microwave dish and line it with butter paper.
- Combine chocolate and butter in a large microwave bowl and soften, uncovered, on microwave high (100%) for one minute.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla essence and blend well. add the sifted flour and nuts and mix well.
- Add milk to correct the consistency of the batter. pour the mixture into a greased bowl.
- Place the bowl on an upturned saucer and cook, uncovered, on microwave high (100%) for seven minutes.
- Allow standing time of five minutes. insert a skewer, if it comes out clean it is done. if not cook, uncovered, on microwave medium (60%) for two more minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve with tea or coffee.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.