Broccoli Crepes with Mexican Green Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 120 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26011 times
This recipe is an example of how native Mexican ingredients are adapted to French pancakes. Broccoli and Mexican green sauce make a very tasty combination.
- Put plenty of salted water to boil. When it starts boiling, add the broccoli florets, switch off the gas, cover and leave for 5 minutes. Drain the broccoli.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute. Add the green chilli and the broccoli and fry again for 1 minute. Add very little salt.
- Cool and add the cheese. Mix well.
- Fill the crepes with the broccoli mixture and fold each one into a triangle.
- Arrange in a baking dish and pour the Mexican green sauce over them.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||472 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||12.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||25.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.