Bread Roll By d_deepi
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4079 times
The bread if pressed well does not take that much oil as when not pressed. is will also reduce the thickness of the bread.
- Cut the edges of the bread and press it hard with a bhel to make it thin and keep aside.
- Take a pan pour oil.when oil is hot then put the minced mushroom and fry well.then add the capsicum.
- Then add panner which is cut into very small cubes.fry well ans let it cook.then add salt and pepper.fry well till oil comes out.this mixture should be a little dry.cool the mixture.
- Make a paste of maida and water and keep aside.
- Put the mixture in the bread and roll the bread and seal it with the maida paste on the three sides.make sure that the mixture does not come out.
- Pour oil in a pan and deep fry this.cut it into circular pieces and serve at tea time.
This recipe was contributed by d_deepi on 27 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.