Bajre Ki Kadhi
by Sushila Jora
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14165 times
This is a type of rajasthani kadhi.
- Combine the bajra flour with buttermilk in a depp pan and whisk well so as no lumps remain.
- Add the salt, red chilli powder and turmeric and mix well.
- Place the pan on a slow flame and bring it a boil, while stirring continuously.
- Add chopped radish and cook it for 15 minutes, while stirring in between.
- Add the boiled sangari and mix well and cook on a slow flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a small pan and add the cumin seeds, clove and black cardamom
- Add garlic and ginger paste and mix well.
- Add the onions, mix well and sauté on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add green chillies and mix well.
- Add the red chilli powder and mix well.
- Pour the tempering over the kadhi and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 16 Aug 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.