5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32319 times
Delve into the magical world of royal nawabi cuisine by preparing the rich and delicious akbari paneer. The paneer cubes are cooked with a delectable tomato, onion and spices paste and best accompanied with naan.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan, add the onions, ginger, garlic, cinamom, cardamom and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool it and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining ghee in the same pan, add the grounded paste, salt and chilli powder and saute for 4 to 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add paneer pieces and the milk and cook till the gravy become thick.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by lakshya8 on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.