Baby Corn Paneer Jalfrazie ( Quick Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 179 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 78691 times
A delicious dish that can be made in a jiffy! paneer and baby corn is tossed in colored peppers spring onions and tomato puree. The masalas enhance the flavors. Garnish with coriander and eat it hot!
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the spring onion whites and all the capsicum and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the baby corn, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander- cumin seed powder, tomato, tomato ketchup, tomato purée and salt and sauté
- On a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes till the baby corn is cooked.
- Add the paneer, spring onion greens, vinegar, garam masala and sugar and toss lightly.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve hot.
Baby Corn and Paneer Jalfrazie Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.