Chocolate Pudding ( Pressure Cooker)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22202 times
You can’t find an easier way to make Chocolate Pudding, and that too using nothing but the handy pressure cooker! The process is so hassle-free that this will move into your list of regular recipes rather than rare treats! You can whip it up whenever your kids dream of the rich flavour or cocoa made more intense with the lingering flavour of condensed milk and the salty deliciousness of walnuts.
- Combine the dark chocolate and milk in a bowl and cook in a double boiler till it melts, while stirring gently or microwave on high for 40 seconds and mix well. Ensure that no lumps remain.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla essence, walnuts, fresh bread crumbs, butter and sugar and mix well.
- Divide the chocolate mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Pour a portion of the chocolate mixture into a greased aluminum tin.
- Place a small stand in a pressure cooker, add little water and place a sieve or perforated plate over it.
- Place the tin on the sieve and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 1 more batch.
- Keep aside to cool for atleast half an hour and serve.
- To make 1¼ cups of fresh bread crumbs, blend 7 to 8 small bread slices in a mixer till crumbly.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.